It seems that 2018 has been more of a montage video than a complete year! That’s right, Christmas bells are ringing and the daunting task of getting picky beauty lovers a gift is upon us.
Now everyone has heard of those monthly subscriptions for food and wine lovers and just like anything that’s a good idea it has translated over to the beauty world for some time now.
First, there is SCENTBIRD for the fragrance lover. Just like it’s cute name, it’s cute little mascot let’s you choose from over 500+ designer and niche fragrances every month.
WHY I LOVE THIS:
1. It’s the gift that keeps on giving all year!
2. I love that I’m giving the gift of choice!
3. Subscriptions start at $14.95 a month so even for the whole year you still will pay less that one very expensive bottle of perfume.
The second subscription beauty product is DECK OF SCARLET. If your beauty lover is a YouTube fanatic they will go Gaga over this subscription. With collaborations left and right with the most watched beauty mavens, these palettes pack a lot of punch in one compact package.
WHY I LOVE:
1. The palette has a complete look! Where as you could spend a fortune on each individual product, this subscription is only $29.95 for a palette every other month. You do the math!
2. It feeds the social beauty’s appetite and satisfies completely right down to the names of the colors…Lit-erally!
3. Again, you are getting the gift of choice. Also you may choose to skip a month if you’re not feeling the palette AND you get to choose your very first palette even if it’s not the current month. I love that!
Use code Alicia30 to get 30% off your purchase! Wepa! Hopefully your Christmas shopping list just got shorter!
Get your subscription for DECK OF SCARLET.
*Although this is a sponsored post opinions are all my own.